Maternity transformation in Humber, Coast and Vale
Maternity services in Humber, Coast and Vale are undergoing a transformation to improve the care and experience provided to women, families and babies.
The following roles have been appointed within our geographical area.
- Sallie Ward is the Local Maternity System lead midwife who works across the whole of the Humber, Coast and Vale geographical area supporting transformational change in Hull, York, Scarborough, Grimsby and Scunthorpe hospitals, she can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Jennifer Moverley is the Better Births Implementation Lead at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, she is leading on developing teams to provide continuity of carer to women and families within Hull and East Yorkshire. Several new pathways are being developed for women having consultant led care, for example diabetics, multiple births and women at risk of pre term labour. There are already two well established geographically based continuity teams as well as a team based in the Fatima Allam Birth Centre. She can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bev Waterhouse is the Better Births Implementation Lead for York and Scarborough Foundation Trust and is supporting wholescale change at Scarborough hospital to provide continuity of carer for all women. She can be contacted on beverley.waterhouse@York.nhs.uk. She is supported by Fran Leavy who is working at the Scarborough site on continuity pathways.
- Tina Johansson is the Better Births Project Lead for Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Foundation Trust and is very experienced in leading projects. Her role is to provide support and guidance to the midwifery team and lead the continuity pathways for this area. Please contact Tina at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karen Horne is the Continuity Midwife for Grimsby hospital and is leading on a programme of service change in Louth, Grimsby and on developing pathways for women with mental health issues. Teenagers will be supported in a continuity of carer specialist pathway. Please contact Karen at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ann-Marie Robinson is the Continuity Midwife for Scunthorpe hospital and is leading on continuity of carer pathways in Scunthorpe town and surrounding areas. Please contact Ann-Marie on email@example.com.
Regular updates on how you can participate in the transformation of maternity services will be placed on this site, and if you would like to become involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org.